Unless stated, all images and text on this blog are property of A Tale of 5 Birds. Do not use content without permission. Once you have received permission, provide a link back to the original post. Do not alter any images or crop out any watermarks.
I welcome and encourage your comments, however, there are a few rules regarding them.
Be nice and courteous toward each other. I love hearing your thoughts and engaging in polite discussions, but negative comments are not okay. These prohibit others from joining a nice conversation. If you disagree with me, or anyone else, keep things respectful. If you are unable to, please hold your tongue on the topic.
I review all comments before they appear and will delete any if they do not abide by the following rules:
- Don’t post comments that include offensive, abusive, threatening, profane or pornographic language, or any false or misleading information.
- Don’t post spam or purely promotional content.
- Identify yourself, since I do not accept anonymous comments.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) recently revised their rules regarding endorsements or testimonials. If a blogger is making money from sponsored or endorsed content they must let their readers know that. This is a requirement to protect readers from any false or misleading advertising that has been paid for. Since my blog is a source of income, please know that:
- The content on my blog may be promoting products or businesses.
- Links posted on my blog may be affiliate links. If you were to click and purchase something though the link, I would get a small commission from it at no additional cost to you.
- Companies may send me products to review free of charge. This does not guarantee a positive review of the item.
I want to give my readers helpful, interesting and inspiring content so I will always give my honest opinion. Every thing on my blog is something I would personally support, use, or recommend wether or not payment is received.
Thanks so much!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding any of my policies or disclosures please contact me here.